Type of Job
Based within commuting distance from either our Leeds or London (Islington) office, during the current climate we are operating on a remote basis across the business but intended to be largely office based in the long term.
19 July 2021
About the company
RDSi is an independent, full-service Market Research agency with expertise working both in the UK and globally for over 35yrs. Through qualitative and quantitative research we drive deep consumer understanding to help drive innovation, communication and brand strategy within our client’ organisations. We work across a wide range of sectors including, but not limited to, FMCG, healthcare, leisure, food & drink and media; we work in strategic partnership with some of the world’s biggest brands
As a medium-size, independent agency at the heart of the company is a supportive team, exciting and fresh thinkers, who share a collaborative working style by working across levels. We also have a “learn by doing” style and developing members of the team are empowered to take hands-on responsibility. Our team of friendly and experienced researchers are based across two offices in Leeds and London. However, regular cross-site working has always been an important value for us in order to keep project teams fresh and share knowledge across the team. Additionally, the team are tight-knit and have adapted well to the changes in working style in 2020. At present the Project management are based in London and we would like to carry the across site working in Leeds too.
We are a sociable team, who (in normal times) enjoy ‘Thursday Pub Drinks’, ‘Friday Lunches’, and bi-annual Team Social events – previous Social’s have included a London Boat cruise and competing in a Bake-Off challenge at The Big London Bake. Rest assured that COVID-19 hasn’t stopped us from being social – online quizzes and games are a weekly occurrence, and we even had a virtual comedy night for our Christmas Social!
About the role
RDSi are looking for a 1yr - 2yr+ experience Project manager, a self-motivated individual, who is well organised, pragmatic and keen to work with a wide variety of people and teams as you manage projects for UK and International qualitative research. The role of the project manager requires you to manage multiple projects at once, this includes a mix of internal and external work both ongoing and ad hoc projects. You should be happy to take initiative, but also ask for help and guidance when needed.
Handling day-to-day project management; responsible for set-up including working with our in-house qual researchers and other project management team, or working closely with external global and domestic partners or fieldwork providers
· Planning to each allocated project's milestones and deadlines throughout the whole project
· Involvement in final delivery of each allocated project for clients
· Proactively and quickly identify and react to challenges that arise with a solution-based approach
· Manage a wide and varied including recruiting, training, scheduling, replacing, processing payments and editing data according to a project’s quality standards
· Management of project budget
· Manage the logistical side of each project, including courier shipping when required
· Provide support as needed on additional projects
· Be incredibly detail oriented, specifically in regards to data quality, client invoices and cost management and client communication
· Strong communication skills via phone and email, to clearly instruct in a variety of countries
· Working collaboratively with other team members on both UK and international projects
· Point of reference or key contact for clients, so good client handling skills required
If you'd like to apply directly please email Katrina.Copsey@rdsiresearch.com or Sharmaine.email@example.com
· Ability to manage time efficiently and multitask by working across different projects
· Proficient in Microsoft office
· Strong communicator and good listener
· Creative thinker who is open to exploring new ideas and new ways of thinking
· Possesses a global outlook and is interested in exploring cultural nuances
· Team orientated, friendly and personable individual