Analyst, Customer Development
Type of Job
About the company
Lucid is a market research platform that provides access to authentic, first-party data in over 90 countries. Our products and services enable anyone, in any industry, to ask questions of targeted audiences and find the answers they need – fast. These answers can be used to uncover consumer motivations, increase revenue, and measure the impact of digital advertising. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Singapore, Gurgaon, Prague, and Hamburg.
About the role
Lucid is looking for a Customer Development Analyst to join our EMEA Sales team. This position is a client-facing role where you will work closely with colleagues in Sales and Operations to support and develop client accounts. The primary objectives of the Analyst are to assess feasibility and pricing of potential market research projects, help manage the success of all sold projects, and maintain a clear understanding of client needs. Most client communication will be via email and phone, however, small amounts of travel may be required. This is a key role in the success of the Sales team and a great entry point into market research and technology.
• Develop and strengthen relationships with clients by advising them on pricing and feasibility for market research sampling projects
• Become familiar with Lucid proprietary software and our industryIdentify client requirements and determine the optimum business solution
• Collaborate with Account Managers and other business functions to achieve quarterly goals
• Document interactions with clients in Salesforce
• Thrives in a client-facing role
• Excellent communication and numerical skills
• Enjoys solving problems and prefers analytical methods
• Adaptable team playerIndependent worker with the ability to multitask and prioritise
• A European language (German/French/Spanish) is a plus
Please Note: When applying for this role be sure to attach your CV and covering letter