Type of Job
Permanent - Our full-time hours are 35 hours a week, we are fully equipped to support home working and are happy to talk flexible working.
We have an office in London but our staff are dispersed and live and work from cities and towns across the UK.
About the company
Our vision is for an inclusive society, which delivers better outcomes for all.
To achieve this, we support our clients to practice evidence based and inclusive decision making. We do this by working strategically with clients on social research, evaluation, and public engagement and consultation projects.
We’re driven by social purpose, and by employee wellbeing. This means we are for employee physical and mental health, for the personal and professional development of our staff and for salary. By being an exemplar employee owned business we live our values and enable every staff member to have a voice in the matters that affect them. Our governance and management models help to get the best out of our people.
About the role
To be our Chief Executive is to operate in a unique space. We are an organisation with a strong identity and great potential, and we’re looking for someone who is excited to grow our impact while retaining our values. We want to expand the geographical impact of our services, improving our diversity and staff base. We want to improve how we tell our story, and take part in conversations, and we want to do this through developing our staff to advance their careers and interests, and through managing our finances for the long term.
• A senior leader with demonstrable experience of leading strategic and operational change in creative, dynamic environments
• Familiarity with diverse internal and external stakeholder groups, as well as the ability to leverage such groups
• Experience of working with a Board
• A track record of building a positive, inclusive, welcoming culture
• Business development track record in one or more of Traverse’s market sectors
• Experience of leading diversity and inclusion initiatives
• Experience of turning creative ideas into commercial success
Please Note: When applying for this role be sure to attach your CV and covering letter