Cloud Infrastructure (DevOps) Engineer
Type of Job
This is a role that we are looking for in all of our global locations! We will also consider fully remote depending on the timezone!
About the company
Lucid is a market research platform that provides access to authentic, first-party data in over 90 countries. Our products and services enable anyone, in any industry, to ask questions of targeted audiences and find the answers they need – fast. These answers can be used to uncover consumer motivations, increase revenue, and measure the impact of digital advertising. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Singapore, Gurgaon, Prague, and Hamburg.
About the role
Here we value collaborative, fearless and ambitious individuals who want to make an impact. We also understand that our employees quality of life is just as important as our goals so we offer remote working, flexible working hours and many more benefits to ensure everyone can function in their best way!
Our vision for the role:
We are looking for an Infrastructure/DevOps Engineer with an unquenchable thirst for automation. You'll be working with a team of other Engineers to operate and optimize our rapidly expanding cloud infrastructure.
• Maintain and grow our fleet of cloud services
• Works within our multi-disciplinary development teams to provide automation and infrastructure expertise
• Support our monitoring and alerting systems
• Work alongside our development teams closely
• Automate all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle
• Participate in an on-call rotation
• You love and have proven experience in infrastructure roles working within teams that practice DevOps
• Working knowledge of the network stack
• You are are passionate about all things cloud and have proven experience with AWS
• Can demonstrate experience working either within or closely with a development team previously
• Can talk in detail about a software development lifecycle
• Experience with continuous integration tools (Jenkins, TravisCI, etc.)
• Experience with automation/configuration management (Ansible, Chef, etc.)
• Kubernetes administration experience
• You have proven experience with Docker
• Has experience and enjoys programming, after all - we code solutions to our system problems
• You can bring experience of Terraform to the team
• You have working knowledge of Git
• Plays well with others (We build and ship as a team)
• Spends personal time tinkering with software outside of your immediate responsibilities
Please Note: When applying for this role be sure to attach your CV and covering letter