Digital Project Manager
Type of Job
£23 - 25k
18 March 2022
About the company
2CV is an award winning, global, full-service quant and qual consumer insight research agency that is dedicated to delivering innovative research solutions. For over 30 years we've helped businesses to thrive. We uncover the insights that drive change. We help clients to decipher it and to figure out the 'what's next' so they can move forward confidently. We work with our clients across the globe to make sense of their target audiences, whether consumer or business.
About the role
We have an exciting position in our digital research team for a bright and enthusiastic project manager/research executive looking for a new challenge (we are happy to see applicants who have been in a junior research or operations role).
The team’s central focus is supporting the qualitative research teams with both operational and consultative support with the use of digital research platforms. We work with a wide range of clients spanning the private, public and third sector – spanning clients including Netflix, Amazon, Tate Galleries, TfL, Peloton, Ralph Lauren. You’ll be part of a dynamic team of researchers working closely with colleagues across diverse and stimulating projects delivering digital research to some of the world’s biggest companies.
We’re looking someone for who is good with processes and platforms – someone who will be able to quickly and efficiently set up digital research projects and liaise with suppliers, supporting on multiple projects at a time with different team members.
We use a range of different research platforms – all of which are simple to learn and we don’t expect applicants to be proficient users of any specific platforms, but some experience would be greatly beneficial.
Examples of platforms we use:
• Community platforms – Recollective, Field Notes, Incling
• Focus Group/Depth/UX Testing platforms - Discuss.IO, Lookback, Zoom, Teams, Visionslive
• Survey platforms – Typeform, Survey Monkey
• Social Media Monitoring: Talkwalker, Brandwatch, Pulsar
2CV is made up of diverse teams with different skillsets – your role would evolve according to your strengths and passions. The role is a hybrid executive/operational function so there may be scope for you to develop either aspect as you progress.
While your allocated team will often form the majority of your workload, there is also the opportunity to work on projects across the different departments (qualitative & quantitative) if you would like to broaden your skill set. Many of our projects are international and you’ll have the chance to work with our colleagues in the United States and Singapore.
• Minimum of 1 years’ experience in qualitative or quantitative research (or allied profession – e.g. research recruitment, viewing facilities etc.)
• Strong project management skills and attention to detail essential
• Good communication skills, written and verbal – experience in customer or client service would be a plus
• Adapt at picking up new digital platforms/programs quickly – a natural curiosity for understanding ‘how things work’ digitally
• A positive attitude and proactive approach – a ‘fixer’ who is going to find solutions to problems and enjoy it
• Experience of running digital communities and online focus groups/depths (especially at the setup stage) would be a bonus
• Hybrid worker – equally comfortable working in the office and at home (but will need to be working in our central London office 2-3 days a week)