Type of Job
26 May 2021
About the company
We are one of the world’s largest research companies and currently the only one primarily managed by researchers. With offices in 90 markets, Ipsos brings together research, implementation, methodological, and subject-matter experts from around the world, combining thematic and technical experts globally with local knowledge to deliver top-quality research.
Our culture is unique - we have the entrepreneurial spirit and quirkiness of a small boutique, but we also have the resources, scale and diversity of a large global agency. We have more bright, friendly, hard-working and enthusiastic people, from more backgrounds, with more interests, skills and experiences to learn from. Our values are based on our diverse cultural backgrounds, helping us to be responsive, client-focused and flexible.
We are committed to equality, treating people fairly, promoting a positive and inclusive working environment and ensuring we have diversity of people and views. We recognise that this is important for our business success - a more diverse workforce will enable us to better reflect and understand the world we research and ultimately deliver better research and insight to our clients. We understand the importance of commitments you may have outside of work and we consider all flexible working applications - please highlight what you are looking for when you make your application.
About the role
You will be pivotal in supporting the team, leading by example to develop expertise in the team
• Maintain client partnerships at the trusted advisor level
• Lead on driving development and growth across our key clients
• Lead on creating innovative, winning proposals & pitch in response to complex, challenging briefs
• Deliver impactful end to end research from set-up, design and execution of projects
• Collaborate with other specialists to bring the best of Ipsos to clients
• Accountability for the management of resources/workloads across the team
• Build capability within the team, identifying and nurturing star performers
• You will have the support of a market leading global agency, the budget to experiment and innovate, and a raft of high-profile clients. This isn’t just any big global agency; we are pioneers – named by GRIT as the most innovative large agency for the past two years. This is an opportunity to make a real impact across the industry.
You also have the support of wider group of Qual Experts and opportunity to be part of a fantastic team – bright, enthusiastic, friendly and quirky!
We are serious about doing great work but it’s important that we enjoy what we do!
• A strong track record of successfully leading studies across the product lifecycle. Several years focussed on pharmaceutical brands and/or vaccines essential
• Interest in working with a wide range of clients and across diseases
• Interest/ability to lead account development activities
• Ability to design research approaches according to client business needs and where they are in their product life cycle
• Thorough knowledge and experience of the principles of qual ad-hoc research techniques combined with a willingness to upskill on new and developing approaches
• Experience across a range of studies covering different business need (including but not limited to opportunity assessments, patient/HCP journey and communications/campaign testing)
• Experience with more innovative methods will be a positive addition to your application: e.g. social intelligence analytics, VR, AR, sensors, and Curation/Trends/Futures
• Strong track record as a strategic Thought Leader on key client engagements
• Expert in developing, maintaining and growing client relationships through consultation, partnership and insight
• Enjoying the challenge of breaking down complex topics and briefs, turning it into engaging studies with impactful results