Entry Level Market Researcher
Type of Job
Based within commuting distance from either our Leeds or London (Islington) office, during the current climate we are operating on a remote basis across the business but intended to be largely office based in the long term.
Competitive, based on experience
6 July 2021
About the company
RDSi is an independent, full-service Market Research agency with expertise working both in the UK and globally for over 35yrs. Through qualitative and quantitative research we drive deep consumer understanding to help drive innovation, communication and brand strategy within our client’ organisations. We work across a wide range of sectors including, but not limited to, FMCG, healthcare, leisure, food & drink and media; we work in strategic partnership with some of the world’s biggest brands
As a medium-size, independent agency at the heart of the company is a supportive team, exciting and fresh thinkers, who share a collaborative working style by working across levels. We also have a “learn by doing” style and developing members of the team are empowered to take hands-on responsibility. Our team of friendly and experienced researchers are based across two offices in Leeds and London. However, regular cross-site working has always been an important value for us in order to keep project teams fresh and share knowledge across the team. Additionally, the team are tight-knit and have adapted well to the changes in working style in 2020.
We are a sociable team, who (in normal times) enjoy ‘Thursday Pub Drinks’, ‘Friday Lunches’, and bi-annual Team Social events – previous Social’s have included a London Boat cruise and competing in a Bake-Off challenge at The Big London Bake. Rest assured that COVID-19 hasn’t stopped us from being social – online quizzes and games are a weekly occurrence, and we even had a virtual comedy night for our Christmas Social!
About the role
RDSi are looking for an entry level Market Researcher, a self-motivated individual who is looking for a diverse role that seeks to explore and understand consumer attitudes, behaviours and relationships with brands with a view to providing commercial strategic guidance for our clients. In this role execs will initially be shadowing and buddying with Researchers to understand the role before progressing towards more involvement and responsibility across the project lifecycle. You should be happy to take initiative, but also ask for help and guidance when needed. Have an interest in both qualitative and quantitative techniques.
· Handling day-to-day project management; responsible for set-up including working with our in-house qual recruitment and project management team, or working closely with external global and domestic partners or fieldwork providers
· Working collaboratively with other team members on both UK and international projects
· Point of reference or key contact for clients, so good client handling skills required
· Setting up online communities, supporting on film editing and preparing stimulus
· Observing moderation of online and face-to-face fieldwork
· Ability to manage time efficiently and multitask by working across different projects
· Proficient in Microsoft office
· Strong communicator and good listener
· Creative thinker who is open to exploring new ideas and new ways of thinking
· Possesses a global outlook and is interested in exploring cultural nuances
· Team orientated, friendly and personable individual
To apply directly please contact Sharmaine.Burnett@rdsiresearch.com