Type of Job
Permanent - Full Time
Manchester, United Kingdom
17 July 2021
About the company
NatWest Group is a relationship bank for a digital world. We champion potential; breaking down barriers and building financial confidence so the 19 million people, families and businesses we serve in communities throughout the UK and Ireland can rebuild and thrive. If our customers succeed, so will we.
About the role
Join us as a Customer Insight Manager
◦ If you’re a strategic thinker with a passion for insight, this could be your ideal role
◦ You’ll inspire colleagues and stakeholders to make good decisions based on your insight briefs and stories
◦ Joining a forward-thinking and influential team, you can expect great visibility for you and your work
What you'll do
As a Customer Insight Manager, you’ll be designing and delivering a range of strategic insight programmes and projects. In doing this, you’ll make recommendations based on existing insight and integrating these with new findings.
Day to day, you’ll be:
◦ Delivering multi-source actionable insight
◦ Challenging and adding value to insight briefs
◦ Engaging with external practitioners to make sure we remain up to date with the latest techniques
The skills you'll need
We’ll be looking for you to have experience of market research or customer insight on either the client or agency side. You’ll have the ability to focus on insight programmes to match business priorities across multiple brands, and will have experience of managing qualitative and quantitative research studies.
Along with this, you’ll need:
◦ An understanding of external regulations and their impact on the customer and marketing strategy
◦ Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
◦ Strong influencing skills and the ability to build strong relationships with colleagues at all levels
◦ The ability to deliver multiple projects on time and in budget
◦ If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident ◦ Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.