Junior Marketing Strategist
Type of Job
19 July 2021
About the company
Innovate is not only the name of our company, it’s our philosophy and our driving force. Established by industry forerunners who launched both the goZing and uSamp panels, the company’s co-founders have spent over two decades in the online sampling industry developing innovative methodologies to harness research technology and survey audiences around the globe.
About the role
The Junior Marketing Strategist is responsible for overseeing Innovate’s marketing lists, SEO, polling, and social media budget, strategy and execution with the goal of expanding and evangelizing Innovate’s core values, brand awareness, industry reputation and client loyalty.
• Clean and maintain all marketing lists in Hubspot
• Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization.
• Create and program internal polls relevant to hot news topics/events/holidays
• Lead the development of Innovate’s social media strategy for all platforms (LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
• Stay updated with all platform algorithms in order to inform future strategies.
• Oversee, design, build, and maintain social media presence.
• Coordinate tightly with the company’s sales team to ensure a strong social selling presence is achieved.
• Provide routine and concise updates to the Executive team as it relates to the company’s social media strategy as well as key marketing campaigns with measurable ROI.
• Maintain and execute against Innovate’s marketing budget at all times.
• Experience in managing social media platforms
• Knowledgeable about web traffic metrics
• Demonstrated strong analytical/problem solving and organizational skills.
• Demonstrated copy-writing skills and graphical expertise.
• Demonstrated leadership skills to take projects and ideas from conception to conclusion with positive results
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task while working independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be detail oriented, flexible and resourceful.
• Must to able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• A degree in marketing research or equivalent marketing knowledge preferred.
• Adept at using technological resources including Excel and an aptitude to use web-based tools.