Marketing and Communications Manager
Type of Job
Permanent - Our full-time hours are 35 hours a week, we are fully equipped to support home working and are happy to talk flexible working
We have an office in London, but our staff are dispersed and live and work from cities and towns across the UK
About the company
Our vision is for an inclusive society, which delivers better outcomes for all.
To achieve this, we support our clients to practice evidence based and inclusive decision making. We do this by working strategically with clients on social research, evaluation, and public engagement and consultation projects.
We’re driven by social purpose, and by employee wellbeing. This means we are for employee physical and mental health, for the personal and professional development of our staff and for salary. By being an exemplar employee owned business we live our values and enable every staff member to have a voice in the matters that affect them. Our governance and management models help to get the best out of our people.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Marketing and Communications Manager to help us tell our story and drive the growth of our external profile.
This newly created, strategic role represents a unique opportunity to help transform our Marketing and Communications activities – Working closely with the Director of Market Development and the business development team you will lead the work to build our reputation, raise our profile, and help us grow our social impact.
• Experience of working cross-organisationally in a complex environment with competing priorities
• Demonstrable track record of applying an integrated approach to profile-building activities for maximum impact
• Significant experience of public relations, marketing and communications management at a responsible level
• Excellent creative writing, ability to adapt to multiple styles and uses, editing and proofing skills with an eye for detail
• Knowledge and experience of multi-channel stakeholder engagement (website, social media and newsletters)
Please Note: When applying for this role be sure to attach your CV and covering letter