One Global Solutions
Type of Job
Leeds, during the current climate, we are operating on a remote basis across the business but intended to be office based in the long term.
Competitive, based on experience
About the company
One Global is a rapidly expanding Language Services Provider focussing on the Market Research sector, supporting both qual and quant.
The dedicated in-house team at One Global have over 20 years’ experience between them of working in the language industry. With a global network of over 5,000 native industry specialized linguists One Global can support over 100 languages. Services include translation, transcription, open coding, content analysis, interpreting, multi-lingual typesetting, voiceover work and much more!
About the role
One Global is a rapidly expanding Language Services Provider focussing on the Market Research sector, supporting both qual and quant. This role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work in a fast paced environment in an exciting and ever changing industry. You will need to have 1-2 years’ experience managing multiple client localisation projects. A professional attitude to service, excellent communication skills and an eye for detail are essential for the role, and a high level of IT skill.
• Managing multiple translation projects from initiation to delivery
• Liaising with multiple translation suppliers across various time zones and areas of expertise & maintaining accurate and up to date records
• Communicating effectively with clients
• Helping to grow and develop key client accounts
• Adhering to operational and quality processes
• Ensuring on time and on budget delivery of projects
• Completing invoicing in a timely fashion
• Degree level education, languages preferred but not essential
• 1-2 years’ experience – preferably within Market Research
• Customer facing experience
• IT literate to a high level
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Good problem solving skills
• Ability to manage time effectively and prioritise tasks
• Ability to manage and adhere to tight schedules/deadlines
• Attention to detail
Please Note: When applying for this role be sure to attach your CV and covering letter