Type of Job
Thomas More Square office
26 May 2021
About the company
We are one of the world’s largest research companies and currently the only one primarily managed by researchers. With offices in 90 markets, Ipsos brings together research, implementation, methodological, and subject-matter experts from around the world, combining thematic and technical experts globally with local knowledge to deliver top-quality research.
Our culture is unique - we have the entrepreneurial spirit and quirkiness of a small boutique, but we also have the resources, scale and diversity of a large global agency. We have more bright, friendly, hard-working and enthusiastic people, from more backgrounds, with more interests, skills and experiences to learn from. Our values are based on our diverse cultural backgrounds, helping us to be responsive, client-focused and flexible.
We are committed to equality, treating people fairly, promoting a positive and inclusive working environment and ensuring we have diversity of people and views. We recognise that this is important for our business success - a more diverse workforce will enable us to better reflect and understand the world we research and ultimately deliver better research and insight to our clients. We understand the importance of choice and offer a blended work environment, office and work from home. We also realise you may have commitments outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications - please highlight what you are looking for when you make your application.
About the role
You will help us in developing and achieving the business growth plan through successful management and delivery of studies, supporting team members and in turn build your own expertise in new areas:
• Deliver impactful end to end research from set-up, design and execution of projects
• Oversee development of project team members by providing guidance, support and coaching
• Effectively manage resources / workloads across the project teams
• Working as part of an account unit, contribute to revenue & profit from existing and new clients
• Support the development of client partnerships at the trusted advisor level
• Contribute to design innovative, winning proposals & pitch in response to complex, challenging briefs
• You will have the support of a market leading global agency, the budget to experiment and innovate, and a raft of high-profile clients. This isn’t just any big global agency; we are pioneers – named by GRIT as the most innovative, large agency for the past two years. This is an opportunity to make a real impact across the industry.
You also have the support of a fantastic team – bright, enthusiastic, friendly and quirky! We are serious about doing great work but it’s important we enjoy what we do!
• A strong track record of successfully managing studies across the product lifecycle. Experience working on pharmaceutical brands and/ or vaccines highly preferred
• Interest in working with a wide range of clients and across diseases
• Ability to design research approaches according to client business needs and where they are in their product life cycle
• Good knowledge and experience of the principles of ad-hoc research techniques
• Experience across a range of studies covering different business need (including but not limited to: opportunity / demand assessments, brand equity/ ATU tracking)
• Experience with more innovative methods will be a positive addition to your application: e.g. social intelligence analytics, VR, AR, sensors and Curation/ Trends/ Futures
• Interest in proactively developing, maintaining and growing client relationships, through partnership and insight and actively contributing to development of accounts
• Enjoying the challenge of delivering on complex topics and briefs, working to make them engaging and impactful results