Type of Job
competitive salary & benefits
11 February 2021
About the company
discover.ai is an agile, fast-paced and constantly evolving insight start-up using a mixture of machine learning tech and human analytical and creative skills to get to new thinking and ideas. Our diverse team spans a wide range of experience and backgrounds but with a shared interest in finding creative ways to reach insights for our clients and to stay at the forefront of a changing industry. Although we’re a tech company our core values are very ‘human’ – all about being sharp, playful, warm and imperfect and we’ve worked hard to create a strong feeling of community, both online and in person. Having recently celebrated our 3rd year we’ve now run over 500 projects across brand, insight and cultural challenges, working with some of the largest and most innovative companies, exploring exciting insights to identify growth opportunities.
About the role
This role supports the Strategists in the delivery of our projects end to end
Specifically the role includes (and you’ll be given training to)….
• assist our strategists in running projects from commission to delivery
• learn & develop your understanding of the platform’s capabilities
• working with the platform to analyse text and image content to identify insights
• think more creatively and look out for different connections to develop insights
• understand our clients’ business context and push beyond insight alone
• build client relationships and spot opportunities
If you’re unsure you fit all the criteria but feel excited about being a part of this opportunity, please do just get in touch!
We’re looking for people who…
• above all are beady eyed and bendy brained
• are keen to break into /or further develop a career & experience in the world of cultural insights, analysis, research & strategy
• have a natural curiosity about the world of insights, cultural trends and brands
• have an interest in and an openness to technology and AI
• are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• are looking for ongoing learning & development
• are flexible, pragmatic and energetic
• can work together with others in a team in an open and collaborative way
Flexible working is a core value for us and our structure allows individuals to work either from home or (when we are not in lockdown) from our co-working space in London, across the hours to meet personal and family needs. Within loosely anchored core working hours, we encourage people who work for us to find the best working structure to enable them to hit deadlines and fulfil their role.
We are committed to diverse hiring practices and fostering an inclusive workplace.
To apply, please email with your CV and tell us a bit about yourself and why this role is of interest to you. Alternatively feel free to send your application via video, collage, presentation or voice note. *please keep recordings to 2 minutes or under.