Translation Project Management Lead
One Global Solutions
Type of Job
Competitive, based on experience
1 February 2021
About the company
One Global is a rapidly expanding Language Services Provider focussing on the Market Research sector, supporting both qual and quant.
The dedicated in-house team at One Global have over 20 years’ experience between them of working in the language industry. With a global network of over 5,000 native industry specialized linguists One Global can support over 100 languages. Services include translation, transcription, open coding, content analysis, interpreting, multi-lingual typesetting, voiceover work and much more!
About the role
One Global is a rapidly expanding Language Services Provider focussing on the Market Research sector, supporting both qual and quant. This role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment in an exciting and ever-changing industry. A professional attitude to service, excellent communication skills and an eye for detail are essential for the role, and a high level of IT skill. Working closely with the Operations Director you will ensure all company and team targets are met. The role will be 75% Project Management and 25% Team Management.
• Ensuring the delivery of localisation and language projects to client’s expectations achieving targeted levels of profitability
• Effective verbal/written communications with clients, suppliers and internal team members
• Hosting and leading conference calls and meetings with clients and team members
• Risk assessment and strategic planning of activities to minimise potential issues
• Ensuring all processes and policies are followed by the team
• Identification of project/process improvement opportunities and escalating if required
• Development and preparation of process documents where required
• Being the first point of contact for queries/concerns of the project management team.
• Proven and extensive project management experience at a senior level within a localisation environment
• Experience within the Market Research sector would be an advantage
• Excellent organisation skills and ability to multi-task
• Strong commercial awareness
• High level of IT awareness
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Excellent Communication – effective internal and external communication, negotiation and supportive feedback skills